Life on the Sub List

The musings of a Twenty-Something substitute teacher, written while baby sitting kids for teachers to lazy to make decent sub plans.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

GET YOUR ICE COLD REFRIDGERATORS AND SALTY STOVES HERE!!!

So as marching season draws to a close I have turned to the prospects of getting third job one to bring in more income and utilize all the new found “free time” that I will have. I started my searching process on Friday and because I’m such a valuable commodity in the labor market was hired yesterday, less than a week not to shaby. That’s a pretty sweet turn around. I’m the newest member of the sales team at Sears of Eastgate Mall. I will be in selling these and these on week nights and Saturdays for next few months. Yes, it’s a totally commission job. But I’m really confident about all this and I am ready to sling some appliances. The two guys who interviewed me were pretty amped about my demeanor, saying I may be a natural salesmen. Apparently, even fridge and stove sales go up during the holidays and they need more seasonal help. So I’m going to be a salesmen, and I will work my hardest not to be a sleazy one. At the very least it should make for interesting blog entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home