Life on the Sub List

The musings of a Twenty-Something substitute teacher, written while baby sitting kids for teachers to lazy to make decent sub plans.

Monday, September 18, 2006

back from p-town and woodstock

For starters, I'm not worried or rattle in anyway by the weekend’s baseball events. Here's why.

The trip to Pittsburgh was still well worth it. For starter seeing my 'rents was a great thing. And adding another stadium to my belt was a definite plus. But probably the highlight of the weekend was hearing my hearing my 13 year old bother-in-law, who up until now has been ambiguous about his baseball allegiance refer to the Mets as "we". He's getting a jersey for Christmas, no doubt.

The stadium is nice along with the surrounding area. One regret in that department was that I didn't get a real chance to explore the game had me glued to my seat and there was lots of the stadium i could not take in but the first impression is a good one. Definitely want to go back.

I know the Mets will clinch tonight in front of a sell out in crowd at Shea with their most consistent starter, Trachsel, on the hill.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger parsons said…

    i hope to God you're not going to buy him a Reyes jersey like the link takes you to. At least get him a Wright, Pedro, or Beltran gamer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home